Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Baby steps

Slowly but surely, I'm getting better. I'm still in pain & I'm sure I will be for a while, but it's not as bad as it was.

My first day back to work was Monday & let me tell you... it was a BITCH! The work was easy & no biggie, but man oh MAN was I in a whole world of pain. By the time I was leaving to go home I could barely walk. I cringed with each teeny tiny step. Thank GOODNESS I had a chiro appointment that night. By the time I was done, I may have still been super sore, but I could walk a lot better.

I had another chiro appt. today & while I had those electrode massagers on my back I actually fell dead asleep! Now I know why they put that paper down on the table. It's to catch the drool of idiots like me. LOL! The dr. said she can tell I'm getting stronger by the way my back feels when she gives me my adjustments. Today I can actually walk normal sized steps (as opposed to the 90 year-old shuffle I've been doing for the past 2 weeks). WAH-HOOO!!! However, I must make absolutely certain that when I do, that I do not, under ANY circumstances move my head in any way, shape, or form. Otherwise... YEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

Hopefully by next week I'll be able to turn my head. That would be SWEET! :)

In other news, Right now I'm attempting to make risotto for the first time in my life. Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That's progress, girl! Congratulations. Just the relief from the pain must be a huge burden lifted. Let me know how the risotto turned out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home