Monday, March 13, 2006

Change in plans

Originally I was going to do the Country Music 1/2 Marathon in Nashville on April 29, but last week I was informed that a good friend just got engaged & the wedding is, you guessed it, April 29. I don't know how they are going to plan a wedding in less than 2 months, but I'm guessing it's going to be a small one. I'm bummed I'll be missing the race, but I know I'd be more bummed if I missed her wedding.

I swear, I think I'm cursed this season. Since the Houston marathon, I haven't been able to do a single race I've planned for so far. We'll see if I actually make it to Brenham for the Blue Bell Fun Run. Here's hoping!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Bummer. Maybe next year.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Best way to keep from cancelling - although your reason here is top shelf - is to pay for the event far in advance. It IS how I stayed committed and focused to do my very first half more than 2 years ago!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home