Sunday, March 05, 2006

Crash!

I told the gang at breakfast after practice on Saturday that I thought "Crash" was going to be the surprise winner for Best Picture tonight & I was right! Hooray!!! I haven't actually seen the movie yet (I plan to, I swear!) but I still had a feeling it would win. It's also kinda cool that it won because I have a sort of "Six Degrees" thing going on with it. The sister of a friend is dating Hughes Winborne who just won the Oscar for Best Film Editing for "Crash" tonight (they showed her sister as he was giving his acceptance speech). That makes the 2nd Oscar winning film I have a "connection" to. The first one was "Forrest Gump", which my brother worked on as a PA. :)

4 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I wanted it to win, too. Haven't seen it yet either!! When does it come out on DVD?!

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Erin said...

It's already on dvd!!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

It's really good. Go rent it. :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Shows how often I go to the video store! Usually get stuff from my apt. complex!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home