Monday, February 13, 2006

That new shoe smell

Out with the old...



and in with the new...




Meet my new Asics 2110's. Aren't they nice?* I can't wait to break them in tomorrow. I only wish the colors were more "girly", but that's not gonna happen cuz my feet are too wide to fit in a women's running shoe. Yes folks, these shoes are a mens size 9. Yeah, that's right! I'm "woman" enough to admit that I need a big f'ing shoe! Are you? ;)

(* the sad thing is that after about 2 runs at Memorial Park, you won't be able to tell the difference between these 2 pair)

7 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I wear 10-1/2 wide women Kayanos. That is pretty darn close!!

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Erin said...

If the women's shoes were wide enough I'd be in at least a 10-1/2 or an 11. In my non-running life, I wear a 9, but when I run, my feet swell too damn much.

Big footed women UNITE! :)

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Woodlands Runner said...

Cool! I recently bought a pair of GT-2110, size 11 2E. I haven't worn them yet as I'm still running in my Kayanos.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm a women's 11! Shoe shopping sucks.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

i wear a 6.5!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Cassie, Cassie, Cassie!! Don't rub it in, or us big footed women will kick your ass!!

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smacks Cassie*

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home