Sunday, February 05, 2006

If it ain't one thing, it's another...

Ever since the Houston 1/2 Marathon, I just can't seem to get healthy. My shoulder & ITB were the 1st problems, (the shoulder is still giving me trouble) then my left calf, my right ankle, my right hamstring, and now I have a horrible, nasty, disgusting head cold/bronchitis thing going on. The only time I've left my couch since yesterday afternoon was to go to bed. As soon as I woke up this morning, I headed back to the couch where I've been all day & done nothing but sleep, & watch movies on cable. Now I'm into my 3rd of about 6 episodes of Sex & the City, season 4. (I love HBO On Demand).

Ugh!

The 1st practice for the summer season of Team in Training is this coming Saturday & I don't want to miss out on it. I went to the kick-off party yesterday & met a few of my mentees & started getting really excited about it all. This friggin' cold better go through its course before the end of the week or else I'll be REALLY pissed!

*humph*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home