Friday, January 20, 2006

#34

Towards the end of my 1/2 marathon post, I mentioned the #34 & how it's been a sort of lucky number for me in the last year. The number has popped up all over the place.
  • First off, I am 34 years old.
  • #34 is the title of a song by my favorite band (Dave Matthews Band).
  • My bib # for the San Antonio 1/2 marathon was 2834.
  • My goal for San Antonio was to finish in 4 hours. However, I far exceeded my expectations & my finish time (according to my watch) was 3:34:55
  • My gun time for the TXU Turkey Trot was 1:34:20.
  • My Houston Running Blogger membership number is 34.
  • This year's Houston Marathon was the 34th running of the marathon.
  • For almost the entire Houston 1/2 marathon I followed a man wearing a Lakers jersey with a huge #34 on the back. It was one of the things that kept me going.
  • My gun time for the Houston 1/2 marathon was 3:34:02.
Pretty weird, eh? I know there's more, but that's all I can remember at the moment.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Okolo said...

3+4=7

7 some say is a good/lucky number.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

oooh weird. my number is 9. I don't have a list of "9" things to post, but trust me. It's 9 :)

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

My number is 3:)

DMB is my favorite band too!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home