Friday, February 24, 2006

On the mend...

Days of resting, stretching, icing & rolling have paid off & my hamstring & ITB feel LOTS better. I was very tempted to sign up for the Rodeo Run today, but I came to my senses. As much as I'd love to do that run, I can't afford to re-injure myself. I need to think of the big picture... San Diego. It's all about San Diego.

So tomorrow I will be a good little girl & go to Memorial Park & I will maybe walk one slow loop around the park with the TNT gang.

Being responsible is no fun.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

good call- hold off and get the ITB back to perfect shape before SD. The hills and uneven surface are the ITB's worst nightmare---roll roll roll roll roll! are you sick of me saytying that yet? hehe

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Haha! Honestly, when I don't feel like rolling, I keep hearing your voice in my head saying "ROLL! ROLL! ROLL!" & I always listen. Thanks for lookin' out for me girl. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home