Thursday, March 09, 2006

Frustration

I am so frustrated. I can't seem to get healthy so my training has gone to shit. I get depressed because I feel like I should be out there doing something, but since I'm not out there doing something I get tired & all I want to do is sleep.

Then there's my fundraising. In a word, it's SHIT! By this time last year I had raised over $1000 already. As of today I've only raised $125. Big f'ing deal. I was so surprised that I didn't really hear from anyone this time around after I sent out my first round of letters. Last time I was innundated with emails, but now, nothing. Maybe they figured last year was a one-time thing so they all were eager to donate, but now that I'm asking again, they're avoiding me. I haven't even heard anything back from a single member of my family. AND I HAVE FIVE SIBLINGS!!!! Recommitment is less than 2 weeks away & I really just want to call it quits. I know I can't afford to put the money up myself, but I also know that my brain won't let me quit. So I guess I just hope & pray that people respond to my next round of emails & the fundraisers I have planned are hugely successful. Unfortunately right now I am seriously lacking in the optimism department. Right now all I really want is to climb back in bed, pull the covers over my head & cry.

*sigh*

Don't mind me... it's been a really bad week.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Okolo said...

You'll make it, you will.

I've got faith in you.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Jill said...

You'll get there!! Just thinking of the "Rockin" time you will have when you do!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home