Sunday, September 17, 2006

Same ole, same ole

Nothing really new to report. I'm still plucking along. I had a minor set back the other day when I slipped & jerked my back. Thankfully ice, rest & a visit to the chiro did the trick for the most part. I've been having pain in my right side consistantly now for at least a week, some days worse than others. Just when I think I'm almost all better, something happens to prove me wrong. It's very frustrating. I just want to be back to being able to do what I used to. Plus, I really want to start working out again. As soon as I get the ok from the dr. I think I'm going to start working with a personal trainer. I need to get a lot stronger & lose some weight & I don't see me doing this alone. Since I've been back to work I've been eating better & lost a little bit of the weight that I had gained back when I was totally out of commission, but I really need to be working out in order to do any real good. And let me tell you, that pool walking is SOOOOOOO boring. It was fine at first but now.... *snore*. I can't stand it. I miss being out there with my friends. I feel like I'm missing out on so much & I don't really fit in any more since I can't do the things they can do.

*sigh*

Is it any wonder why I'm feeling so depressed these days?

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Just because you can not run, doesn't mean you aren't part of the team. Come out and join us.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Keep positive, Erin. I know it's hard. Glad to hear you talking about working out. A few weeks ago you were talking about being able to take a few steps. That's progress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home