Saturday, March 05, 2005

One more thing...

On my drive home from the park, I decided to track the distance from the park to my apartment. It's exactly 5 miles.

Only 5 miles!

It's funny how different distances can feel when you're walking/running vs. driving. I've driven that route SO many times over the years & never imagined actually running/walking that distance. But I've been walking even further than that for the last 2 weeks! It's crazy to me. Now I look at the places I drive to... the grocery store, the gym, various shopping centers, even the center of downtown... all of them no more than 2-3 miles away from my apartment, yet I never associated those distances with a distance I could actually walk/run. Now I know I can do it... & then some. I'm really feeling so much better about myself & what I can do. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home