Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Due to work, I missed my 6:45 team workout today. It's ok tho, cuz I definitely wasn't in the mood to be around people. After today, I needed a day off. (I worked out yesterday) I'll work out tomorrow instead.

In other news... I told my boss about my race & the cause behind it & she said I can count on her for a donation. Turns out her nephew had Leukemia (he's considered cured now). I have no idea how much she'll give, but I'm hoping she'll be generous (especially after all the extra work I've done for her these days... LOL).

This weekend I went around to some local shops & restaurants & dropped off paperwork for corporate donations & got some other names & phone numbers of store managers to talk to about donating. Hopefully one of them will come thru. We shall see... we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home