Friday, February 11, 2005

I'm being a fuddy-duddy & staying home tonight. I'm pretty tired & not in the party mood so I'm going to rest & relax tonight so I'll hopefully be rested enough for my 1st group training session tomorrow morning. 8:00 am comes awfully fast! At least I should be done by 10:00 & then I'll have the rest of the weekend to do whatever the hell I want. :)

I guess all my Fridays are gonna be like this for the next few months. As the training progresses & we increase the mileage we walk/run, the work-outs will also start earlier in the morning to accommodate for the extra time needed. So that will mean no staying out late partying & instead getting to bed early on Friday nights. How fun! ;-) Not that I have always been a big party animal on Friday nights. Quite the contrary. I have a tendancy to stay home & be a tv watching bum on Friday nights. The only difference now will be the early bed time, as opposed to my usual bed time of approximately 1:00 or 2:00 am.

That is going to take some getting used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home