Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Day 2

It didn't rain all day... until just before I was to leave work. I was hoping it would let up eventually. A friend drove me home & by the time I got back outside to walk Moe, it was POURING! Forget that! After he did his business, we ran back inside & I popped in a dvd "walking" workout. I did 2 miles in 30 minutes & feel pretty good.

Tomorrow is a day of rest. Hopefully the rain will stop by Thursday. I want to do at least 2 miles, maybe 3. I really hate working out indoors, especially when the weather is cooler. I need to feel & smell that cool, crisp air. It really helps get me going.

I received a few more donations today. One in particular gave me the BIGGEST smile... not because of the amount, (which was nice) but because of who it was from. :)

I sent out emails to some of my old co-workers yesterday, but I haven't heard back from any of them yet. I figure at least 2 of them are good for about $100 (I hope) & maybe even a corporate donation. *crosses fingers* Later this week I'm going to put together a proposal for a customer I had at my old job who absolutely loved me. He runs a big industrial company that also has contacts to some very large construction companies. I'm gonna see if maybe his co. would sponsor me ($1500 minimum). If I can get just one corporate sponsorship, that will help me SOOOOO much.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home