Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chicago!

It's a tad bit nippy in Chicago today & several of my friends are out there right now running the Chicago Marathon. I'm getting updates on several of them on my computer & it appears that 2 of my coaches are kicking ass so far:

Anne B. 01:29:50 (net) @ 15K. Pace 9:38. Predicted 04:12:34. By The LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon

Ginny H. 01:31:53 (net) @ 15K. Pace 9:51. Predicted 04:18:14. By The LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon

Run girls! RUN!!

*UPDATE*

My former mentee from the Houston Marathon, Julie, just made it to the 1/2 way point in Chicago. She has maintained the exact same speed the entire race. She finished Houston in 5:35:01. Today she is on pace to finish Chicago in 4:26:59. I am in awe! GO JULIE!!!

*UPDATE #2*

Julie finished in 4:50:05. I'm not sure if that's her gun time or chip time, but still, how awesome is that?

Ginny finished in 4:55:28. I have a feeling she went back to help out the other TNT runners.
Not bad for a "practice run" for NY in 2 weeks, eh?

I haven't received word yet on Anne. Again, I'm sure she's out there helping the other TNT runners.

*UPDATE #3*

Not sure why I didn't get the "real time" update, but Anne finished in 4:30:44. AWESOME!!

Adrienne finished in 5:39:25. Again, AWESOME! Especially since I know she's had hardly any time to train properly this season. This, too is her "practice run" for NY in 2 weeks.

Jill's finish time isn't posted yet, so she must still be out there running her heart out.

*FINAL UPDATE*

Jill finished in 6:13:41. YAY JILLY-BEAN!!!


I'm so proud of these girls! :)

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

yay!!!!!!!!! way to go ladies!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yipee for everyone!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home