Sunday, June 18, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to my friend Ilana for completing her 1st marathon!!!! Ilana completed the Mayor's Marathon in Anchorage, Alaska (the same marathon I did last year) with a time of 7:03:06. I am SO stinkin' proud of her. I hope she came away from her 1st Team in Training experience with the same sense of pride & accomplishment as I did. It doesn't matter how long it takes you to finish. The fact that you did it at all is AMAZING!!!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to my 2 mentees, Joanne & Jill for also completing the race. They trained together side by side for almost 5 months & they crossed the finish line together with a time of 7:22:11 & 7:22:12. I love that they finished together. It's always great to finish with a friend.

I can't wait to hear all about their adventures. I really can't explain how proud I am of all of my girls. I feel like a mom that just watched her babies learn to fly & leave the nest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home