Thursday, April 13, 2006

My kingdom for a real meal!!

This whole not being able to eat real solid foods thing is getting VERY old. Why did I let that dentist pull my teeth out?

*sigh*

Because of all these holes in my mouth I can't eat properly which means I'm not getting the proper nutrition. Every single tooth in my head just hurts too much. I went to Tuesday night track practice this week & barely had the energy to do a slow jog. I don't know how in the world I'm going to do 18 miles on Saturday. I figure I can make it through at least 12 & then I'll just go from there & see how I feel. But I have a feeling I'll stop at 12.

*sigh*

Stupid dentist!

Stupid uber-sensative teeth!

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Take drugs - lots of drugs!!

Smoothies, protein shakes, juice, liquor - what more could you need?

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Erin said...

One can only handle so many liquids before one feels like she's going drown! Oh how I yearn for something crunchy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home