Thursday, April 07, 2005

Set back

Well, the last week or so hasn't exactly been the best. I kinda didn't work out for almost a whole week. I did my usual yoga Monday & sprint practice on Tuesday & I felt great. Wednesday, as usual, was a day of rest, although I should have worked out, since I knew I likely wasn't going to get the chance Thursday (& didn't), due to a "date". Friday was my birthday & though I had planned to stay home & go to bed early so I could get to practice at 5:30 Saturday morning, I was so upset about my date the night before that I decided I did NOT want to spend my birthday alone, so I went to a friend's house for dinner & drinks.

LOTS of drinks.

Needless to say, I was in NO shape to run 10 miles a mere 4 hours after returning home & passing out. I instead spent most of Saturday recouperating.

I finally got off my ass Sunday morning & ran about 6 miles over at the track at Rice. I'd have done more, but it got too damn hot.

Monday was spent hanging out w/ my brother from Dallas who popped in for a short visit & my mom, then dinner w/ a friend. I didn't finish w/ dinner in time to make it to my yoga class, but I did some at home instead, & I did go to sprint practice Tuesday (did surprisingly pretty well, too). But today I feel like total crap & feel like I'm gonna barf. Yet at the same time, I feel like such a baby because I know there are people counting on me.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home