Friday, March 02, 2007

Sick sick sick!

Still no work-outs. I managed to develop a very nasty upper respiratory infection this week. Monday I thought it was just allergies, but by Tuesday, I knew it was going to be worse than that. I even missed the last 2-1/2 days of work (something I absolutely hate to do in a new job, but my boss made me go home). It has NOT been fun. I had a high fever, chills, all over body aches, zero energy, non-stop coughing, & today was the 1st day I didn't cringe when I had to swallow my own saliva because it no longer felt like I was swallowing rusty razor blades. I'm still having trouble breathing but I have some super strong antibiotics & super strong cough medicine (with codeine!) helping me with that. The dr. told me if I still have trouble breathing in 3-4 days, to come back for a chest xray to make sure I didn't develop pneumonia. Here's hoping it doesn't come to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home