Saturday, January 13, 2007

Houston Ready

Well, I've got a bunch of mini bottles of gatorade, salty snacks, signs & jingle bells (my noise-maker of choice) all ready to go for the Houston Marathon tomorrow morning. My friend & fellow TNT mentor, Carmen & I will be on Montrose near Westheimer cheering on our TNT teammates & all the other runners so look for us out there. I wish I was running the race myself, but since I can't I figure I can at least go out there & support my friends, come rain or shine (& from the looks of the weather report, it'll be raining & getting colder as the morning goes on).

My very good friend, Lori is running her first 1/2 marathon ever & she's doing it with Team in Training. I am SO proud of her. She's always been a great supporter of mine & I am thrilled to be able to support her in this adventure.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home