Sunday, November 05, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!

To my friends Adrienne & Ginny for completing the ING New York City Marathon today!!! Looks like they ran the entire race side-by-side & finished in 6:18:45. Way to go ladies! I'm so bummed I couldn't be there to cheer you on. I bet y'all had a blast!

I'm worried about another friend, Rusty. There are no updates on him after the 15K mark. I hope he's ok. (He's the one who's inspired me to become a super walker. He's had major back surgery & can WALK a marathon in under 5 hours.)

1 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Erin all the races you have run and all of your training must have caused you to loose tons of weight. Do you have pictures of yourself you can post of before and after you did TnT? I'm hoping to have some serious pre and post exercise pictures after I loose the weight I gained during pregnancy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home