Saturday, February 24, 2007

Long "Run" #2...

... didn't happen.

My back was bothering me all day yesterday at work so I decided then that I wouldn't chance it by doing the 3 miles today. So instead I went out w/ some friends to celebrate my friend, Dawn's birthday. I may not have run 3 miles today, but I sure as hell danced enough last night to make up for it. My legs hurt more last night after all that dancing than they ever did after a long run.

I think I may make dancing one of my cross-training exercises. It'll probably be a hell of a lot more fun than riding a stationary bike or the elliptical.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Faithful Soles said...

Good job on the "long run". You need to always keep in mind what you have accomplished. Just look at that list of races on your home page that YOU finished in the past! A very, very, very small percentage of the population can ever say they've done that, and how many of them would never even dream of running "only" 3 miles.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. Also, ot help motivate you, please read a really great inspirational story about an event I witnessed at the 2000 Boston Marathon, please read The Greatest Marathoner. I wish you continued good luck in your back recovery and training for your next race.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home