Monday, July 03, 2006

Rain check

Well, we never did get around to doing Ass Day today. It was a rainy day today & I had the day off but I know the girls all had to work. I never did hear from any of them so when I got the call from some other friends, I went to the movies with them instead. (We saw the new X-Men movie. Quite good. Go see it. I normally don't care for facial hair, but Hugh Jackman is a yummy exception. And of course there's Patrick Stewart - aka Capt. Picard - as their leader. I do love that sexy bald head!) It's just as well. I have a feeling AD would've kicked my ass & I really want to be feeling good for the 5K tomorrow. Maybe I'll do my own AD on Wednesday. We'll see.

Thursday we normally do a loop or 2 at the park, but it's my dad's 70th birthday this Thursday so I'm driving out to Spring to have dinner with the 'rents & help dad celebrate. I may leave work an hour early that day & do a loop at Rice instead (weather permitting). It wouldn't be too hard since it's only a block away from the office. Again, we will see.

Time for bed.

Happy 4th of July!

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed the X-men movie. Pretty good eye-candy for the guys too with Hally and Rebecca. Of course, that's not why I went to see it. :)

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jill said...

If you need a partner for Ass Day - give me a call. Would love to do it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home