Monday, September 19, 2005

One small step for man, several giant leaps for the boobies!

A big fat CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to my friends Megan & Alice who just completed the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in Los Angeles this weekend. Megan walked a total of 26.2 miles & Alice walked a total of 39. 3 miles over 2 days, & they both raised over $1800 each for breast cancer research. I cannot properly express how incredibly proud I am of these women.... so proud I could cry (& did after hearing Megan's account of it). I know what it's like to train & complete an event such as this, so I know all the hard work & determination they have put in & how hard it was to complete everything. I wish I could have been there to cheer them on & to give them HUGE hugs & foot rubs when they crossed the finish line.

You women ROCK! Thank you for helping to "Save the Boobies!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home