Sunday, August 21, 2005

By the way....

I didn't get the job at TNT. They promoted from within. I found out Thursday night at the Summer Season reunion. However, there is another campaign manager leaving to work for the Houston Marathon, so there's another opening, which means there is still a very slim chance I may get a job there.

Very slim.

Interestingly enough though... at that TNT reunion, I was offered a job by one of the coaches. He's a guy I used to work with for years back when I worked for an industial manufacturer (he was my biggest customer, only we never made the connection between us until we were on the boat in Alaska. Talk about a small world!) Unfortunately, it's not the line of work I want to be in & if I took the job, I honestly don't think I'd be any happier. The only difference would be that I'd be making a ton more money.

Maybe I should take it anyway.

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, are you that happy in your current job??? If you are really unhappy with your current job maybe you should take the better paying job so that you can get yourself in a "better" position financially and finally be able to do some things for yourself:)You can always keep searching for that ultimate dream job... but while you search at least be loaded with mula;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home