Wednesday, September 07, 2005

WTF????

OK. I know I made a small post here the other day. I remember typing it. I remember posting it. I remember going to this here blog & seeing it. But now it's gone.

WTF???

I know it wasn't the most exciting post in the world, but still, it was MY post & I want to know what the hell happened to it?

Anyhoo... basically it said that there was not much new to report. Instead of my usual training this past weekend, I took a road trip with some friends & saw 3 concerts in 3 different cities in 4 days. I got my exercise in the form of dancing my friggin' ass off for at least 3 hours each night listening to one of the best damn bands in the land play some of the best damn music in the land. It was fabulous.

This weekend I'll be back to running, but now, thanks to tapers & the power of the internet, I'll have these concerts to keep me company on my iPod & I can pretend I'm back there under the stars with my band. It's sure to put a little extra bounce in my step. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Simba's Mom said...

You aren't going crazy or anything. The post was there before, because I remember reading it!

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Thank you! I knew I couldn't have imagined posting it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home