Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Home again

I'm back from a FABULOUS 11 day vacation in New York City. I didn't have to worry about missing any practices because I sure as hell got PLENTY of exercise on this vacation. I spent hours upon hours every day walking around the entire city.

It. was. WONDERFUL!

I have been to NYC many, many times in my life, but this time was different. This was the 1st time I'd ever really experienced the city in all its glory. I fell in love all over again.

I'll post more about the trip later. For now I'll just post my 2 favorite pictures from the trip:





The "Imagine" mosaic in Strawberry Fields in Central Park on Dec. 6 & then again during a memorial service for John Lennon on Dec. 8, the 25th anniversary of his murder. Simply an incredible night.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

I cried when i got up...i hope i can go visit NYC sometime soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home