Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Slug

I've been such a slug since Thanksgiving. I'm glad I actually ran on Thursday because otherwise I'd feel REALLY guilty (as opposed to the mere mild guilt I feel right now). I am for sure going to go to practice tonight, despite my feelings about last time. I need to run.

I also need to get long running pants & long sleeved running shirts. Do you know why? Yes, it is in fact getting colder here in Houston (44 degrees right now), but that's not the real reason. The REAL reason is because I'M GOING TO NEW YORK CITY!! And, while it may be cold here in Houston, it's actually FREEZING in the big apple, and while I'm in the city that never sleeps, my happy ass will be running in Central Park. My brother (with whom I will be staying) lives about 2 or 3 miles from Central Park so the plan is to walk to the park then start my official run as soon as I get there.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Good lord... if you told me a year ago that I'd be excited about running, I'd have pointed at you, called you a nut job & doubled over in laughter.

Funny how much can change in such a short amount of time, eh?

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Okolo said...

Ah, you bring back fond memories when you mention running in Central Park.

Although when I lived in the city, I mostly roller bladed and road my bike.

So the reason I'm here, Tiggs in Texas referred me to your site, I'm compiling a list of TNT blogs.

I've added yours to my site at www.okolo.org, if you know of others please let me know.


Okolo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home