Thursday, June 30, 2005

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!

Talk about not exactly flattering... here's a pic of me from the marathon. It was taken just before mile 17, right after the Trail of Tears. I had NO idea there was a photographer there. That's Janie to the left & Noha to the right. I was soaked to the bone & FREEZING!!! Check out all the mud on the back of my calves & shoes! (pictures courtesy of Farrar Photography)



In all, they took about 11 pics of me. Most are from the finish line. My favorite (well, if I don't think about how fat I look in the pic) is the last one of me hugging my coach. You can totally tell I'm bawling! It made me cry again when I looked at it. It was such an incredible moment in my life. I'll never forget it.

Click here to see the rest of the proofs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home