Thursday, October 27, 2005

*Note to Self*

Absolutely, positively, NO HIGH HEELED BOOTS are to be worn between now & the 1/2 marathon.

Because of the cold weather, for the last 3 days I wore my sexy black pointy-toed high heeled boots to work. I haven't worn these high heels (or any high heels for that matter) since February & by the end of the day yesterday (which was super busy & had me walking AAALLLL over the place) my feet were killing me. Today was warmer so I decided to give my feet a rest & wore flip flops. About an hour or so into the day, suddenly every step I took hurt like a sonofabitch on my right foot. It felt almost like I broke my big toe & the one next to it. It hurts to put any pressure on the while standing, it hurts to wiggle them, & it hurts when I press on the area at the base of my toes with my fingers.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Stupid sexy shoes. >:(

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

i know, right. I haven't worn "sexy shoes" since Februart either! LOL! My work buddies teaset me about my switch to "comfortable lesbianic shoes" for work! LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home