Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quickie

I'm not sure if she'll read this before she leaves tomorrow, but

GOOD LUCK IN THE MARINE CORP MARATHON ERICA!!!!!

I was just checking out the marathon's website & apparently you can track each runner's progress on the course map. COOL! Now I'll be able to see you "make the bridge". You're going to do great! I can't wait to hear all about the weekend. We definitely need to make a date to hang out soon. :)

In other news, I finished up my round of antibiotics & I think I am almost completely infection-free. WOO!! My head finally doesn't feel like it's swimming in soup. We'll see how I feel tomorrow after work when I try to run again. I don't plan on going too far, maybe about 3 miles. I don't want to over-do it, but I also want to make sure I'm well enough to do at least the 9 miles on Saturday. *crosses fingers*

And how the hell did October go by so fast? It seemed like forever ago when I decided to do the San Antonio 1/2 marathon & now here we are almost 2 weeks away from the big day. CRAZY!

Go 'Stros! Please don't fuck up tonight. (Dammit! As I just wrote that some guy w/ the Sox hit a triple in the 7th inning. Bastard!)

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Tiggs said...

Go Erica!! WOOT!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home