Sunday, October 16, 2005

One more thing...

I almost forgot! As I was nearing the finish line, there was a crowd of people along the sides cheering everyone on. One guy looked at me & said "I've seen your blog!"

"Huh?"

"I've seen your blog!"

"Oh. OK!"

I must admit, it kinda freaked me out. I had no idea who he was, but apparently he's read my blog before. I mean, I know this is a public blog, but I don't get too many readers, so it really surprised me that one of them happened to be in the crowd today.

Crazy!

So random guy who cheered me on today... Hi! :)

I hope to GOD you're not one of the ones who found my blog by searching things like "pee girl" or "fuck under 16".

*shudders*

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger WalkSports.com said...

Erin,

Check out http://houstonrunning.blogspot.com/ and that is me!

It is my job to notice things, people, places, races, etc. in the running community.

I'm very good friends with Bill Dwyer who is a coach with Team in Training in The Woodlands.

I found your blogs awhile ago through a Technorati.com search and I have your blog listed on my site, http://www.walksports.com/houstonrunningblogs.htm

Jon Walk

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Alright! Good to know! I've known Bill for years. Welcome!

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - small world

BD

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Tiggs said...

holy crap Erin, I had no idea you had a blog too! You can thank Jon for pointing me to you. How the heck did I not figure this out before?! I am *so* dumb! LOL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home